Thursday, August 28, 2008

Coincidence or Fate??

Here I would like to talk about the things that happened between me and my best friend, Stephen. There are quite many coincidence happened between us. The coincidences began since the first day of me entering MMU Malacca(February 2006). That time we were having Foundation course for one year(3 trimester) before we can proceed to our desired Degree course. The first coincidence was that we were assigned to the same orientation group. (My memories about the Orientation Week wasn't that clear.) Then I get to know that we lived in the same place, Emerald Park(sort of apartment for rent to MMU students), the same building and same block. I lived a floor higher than Stephen. One more coincidence is that both of us stayed in the first room of our respective unit(the room nearest to the main door of the unit). Both of us are IT students and there are some slight connection between our desired Degree course. (Mine is Software Engineering & Game Design while Stephen's is Software & Animation). Both of the courses are only available in MMU Cyberjaya.

The first class started the next day the Orientation Week ended. I attended my first class(Mathematics subject if not wrong). Someday during the first week, I get to know that we were in the same group section, PT40, which means we will meet each other until the end of the Foundation course. The first week ended. I bought bus ticket to go back to my hometown, Ayer Tawar(Perak). I reached Malacca Sentral. While waiting for the bus, i saw Stephen. He was also waiting for bus to go back to Ipoh(Perak). The bus we took is not the same but both of them departed at the same time, 9p.m.

The first trimester ends soon, we planned to move to the other block to stay with our friend(big brother), Siong. Our application approved. Second trimester, we stayed in our new room. Only two of us, although the room was supposed to be shared by three person. Third trimester, the room still shared by both of us. During the third trimester, we need to decide what Degree course to take as this trimester is the last trimester of the Foundation course. Most of our friends choose the course that they like since the beginning of the Foundation course. Me and Stephen also the same. Knowing that both of us would go to MMU Cyberjaya for our Degree course, we applied for hostel together. First trimester of Degree course, both of us managed to get place in the hostel, in the same room.

This is all that I'm able to remember for now. So, are these all just coincidences? Or fate? Or did I think too much? Anyway, what I'm clear about is that I will not meet Stephen if I didn't insist on going to MMU to study in the first place.

5 comments:

Nate said...

Well you sounded so gay seriously !! is like now ur sleeping beside him everyday !! and this post is up.. hmmmp Lagi GGP (gay gay partner) hmmp you have some affairs ehh .. hahahah .. !! after you ended up being in mmu that where i started meeting you both !! tru brian .. and then to annna and then to me and then became my hse mate (off topic):P

アラン様 said...

Aiyoyo, don't make it sound so weird la. There are nothing more than best friend la.

Teddy Ooi said...

Haiz... Human nowadays always think of unhealthy relationships...
Don't worry Alan, I believe everything between you and Stephen are nothing unhealthy... Haha...
Best Of Lucks to you guys there... Ganbatte Yo !!!

Nate said...

wakakaka, it sounded weird la .. anyway - "best of lucks too" wakakaka

アラン様 said...

Haha. Thanks. The same for you all too. ^^