Monday, September 8, 2008

7 months old

Time passed so fast. In a blink of eye, this new-born family is already 7 months old. In these pass 7 months, quite many things happened, good and bad stuffs. Although it's only 7 months, I feel like I have been in this family for years. This family means a lot and special to me. Different people from different places, family backgrounds, etc. formed this family while continue their objective of life(maybe will be graduating from MMU for now).

Each of the members has their own personalities and specialities. I feel lucky to be one of the members of this family. There are always laugh in this family. I'm happy that I'm able to meet and get to know each of the members as I learned a lot of things from them.

I hope that this family will continue forever(which is not possible). If the day for us to say goodbye to each other comes, I hope that each of us can remember the memories that we had together for the rest of our life and keep in touch.

1 comment:

Nate said...

hmmmp what did you learn in this hse liow ? learn how to peek on me whenever i am in my room ?