Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eternal Pose By Asia Engineer

This song is very meaningful. Attached below are the translation of the song.



The pieces of a half-grasped dream are unchanging things
Us who are chasing after our aspirations float in the sky
Even during times when we were exhausted, it's something unchanging
Will we always be able to hold the compass to search for them, I wonder?

A tiny memory, I quietly opened my notebook
A notebook that bound up old past actions
Even now it's a precious treasure that's in the very back of my drawer
As the plots of the dreams that come to me when I fall asleep
Change little by little, I realize that I'm growing up
How to make my dream come true
I'm blue because there's no way to know that
Hard times unfold, and the tears come, but I still have my dreaming heart
Pieces of a dream scattered like stardust
Their light has already disappeared now
But somewhere deep within all of our hearts, it's still, and always will be a precious treasure

An empty childhood dream, following the unforgettable thread of a memory
So that the flame that still burns in my heart won't go out
Entrusting my thoughts to the familiar clear sky, together with my friends
Across the changing times for eternity, for eternity...

I wonder if I can say that it's fate?
We all met each other because we had the same thing
We talked through the night, laughed, played; We found the first star on that night
Those kind of memories are bound up in a new notebook
With the way and direction to get the next page
Now we've hoisted a sail, and finally have taken off together down the route, go!
We went through so many seasons together
We'd been chasing the same dream for a long time
When we turned around, it was lying right behind us
We've changed that past a little bit
Now we're just letting the wind take us, and going wherever our thoughts take us
You understand "I'll never give up" without me having to say it
So let my voice reach you!

An empty childhood dream, following the unforgettable thread of a memory
So that the flame that still burns in my heart won't go out
Entrusting my thoughts to the familiar clear sky, together with my friends
Across the changing times for eternity, for eternity...

They say that it's not cool to have dreams nowadays
Time passes so quickly, that there's no time to look back
But I'm sure of the thoughts that I imagined back then, something that makes my heart dance
I don't care what anyone says, we're going to pass through this road
The cue is always something small, so what is it that's different? My heartbeat
The things that have changed are the circumstances and the sound of the wind
Something unchanging will always be there...
Someday I'll arrive at the end of my dream, I want to grow up like this as much as I can
In this endless sky that I look up to, for eternity, for eternity...

The pieces of a half-grasped dream are unchanging things
Us who are chasing after our aspirations float in the sky
Even during times when we were exhausted, it's something unchanging
Will we always be able to hold the compass to search for them, I wonder?

I want to smile forever...

No comments: