Sunday, May 17, 2009

Still In "Down" Period

Still haven't recover from "Down" period although it have been more than half a year. Have no idea when and how it get started. Having negative thoughts most of the time. Feeling lost. All the things that supposed to be done were not done. Can't get myself motivated to do anything. How long I have to be in this state? How am I able to get myself out of this? How come I feel no more fun in this world? Feel like there's nothing that can make me interested and excited anymore. There's nothing remain other than the empty shell of a shape of human, a breathing empty shell. Sometimes, I really afraid to wake up from sleep. When I'm awake, all those negative thoughts come haunting me again.

Going to have my final exam for this semester on 19th and 20th May. But I'm still wavering around. I have no idea about what I have done all these time. Supposedly, I should be studying by now. But somehow I'm here writing nonsenses in my blog, which I had neglected for a long period. Really hope somehow I'm able to get myself motivated to study.

3 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

i had my "down period" too... it was 2 years ago when i first reach this korea land. my reason for it was most probably of cultural shock and lack of close friend around me. for u i not sure. but, as long as u think positively and accept ppl around u as your friends, i think tat will help. make myself busy is also another way for me to get out from this negative thinking. just find something to do and hang out with friends.. ^^ u can do it!!! Alan always can!!! ><"

Teddy Ooi said...

be more confident in yourself bro... you can do most of the things you don't want to do... just snap out of your life confusion and be the one filled with hopes and glory like before... Ganbatte yo...

Looi said...

my "down" period was on my 1st sem of final year of my studies. I became down after i skipped 1 month of studies. I can't cope with my studies eventually become "down". At that time, i was very worry about my studies and future. This worry make me down n no motivation to do other stuff especially studies though worry. Besides that, my result are among the worst of my batch. Everyday after my class, i just throw away my bag to the corner of my room and then sleep. After sleep, i'll just watch drama and gaming to "avoid" the problem i faced. I continue this life for at least half year. At time, i want to speak to somebody yet don't know how to tell them my problem as the problem seem doesn't exist, yet my heart so down. After enter final sem final year, i think more positively and mix more with our a.tawarian fren n doing stuff i want to do. The stuff i like to do isn't gaming or watching drama. I go to tour n so on. Slowly i recovered. I think you are same with me. Worry of your studies, futere and can't adapt well with the ur current environment. So, Alan, just think positively you'll be better. Don't worry about the future as you and i can't predict future. Nobody know what will happen at future. Just do your best.