Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ATM

ATM...
The first thing that comes to your mind...
Is it the automated teller machine(ATM) which you can do transactions related to money such as withdrawing money from your saving? I believe most people will think of that in the very first thought.

Well...
I would like to tell you all that my family have our very own ATM also. Do you all believe that? This ATM is quite special that you can't find it anywhere else as the normal ATM do. And this ATM has different elaboration from the normal ATM(automated teller machine). The ATM of my family stands for Alan Tony Mickson.

Yes...
Alan Tony Mickson...
The English names given to me and my brothers by our parents.
The eldest son, Alan(me) followed by his younger brother(Tony) and then the youngest brother(Mickson). I'm not sure whether people who know family well do aware of this or not. Haha. I think the answer most probably will be "NO". I just thought of this not long ago. There's nothing special about it. Just want to let you all know about it.

I wonder what's in my parents' mind when they try hard to get us an English name. I'm sure that they never thought of using ATM to get ideas for the name of their sons. Haha. I think this would be another coincidence in my life. Haha.

So the next time you all withdraw money from ATM, please do remember the three of us. Haha.

2 comments:

lcyu said...

no wonder durai always withdraw money from u la and u hv indeed gt lotsa money to give him..hahax!!!

I think u shudn't post this...it just makes urself(ATM) more vulnerable to durai..^^

Being an ATM machine isn't a good thing..Why? Easy out, Hard in...I guess u knw what's T'm trying to say..

アラン様 said...

Haha. Yalo. I think the most pitiful ATM will be this one lo, to have known durai. Haha.