Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Walking Forward

Walking forward......
It have been 5 years and I feel like I'm still standing at the same spot, never been moving even a single step. Watching everyone that I know and near to me walking forward, I feel happy for them as they are able to move forward and able to keep on evolving themselves to become a better person. But somehow I feel lonely and insecure. Everyone pass by and move forward. All I can do is just standing there and watch their back. Back then,I told myself that someday I'll be able to walk side by side with them.

Am I able to start to walk again? Will the day come? Is it because I never tried hard or I'm not even trying? What I can do is that keep on asking myself the questions over and over. But I never try to seek for those answers. I'm really happy from them, as they are able to move on from their yesterday. Maybe they had gone through many hardships that I didn't know for them to achieve what they have today.

It's better for someone else to be born to this world instead of me, as what I do is just waste and rot away the life given to me, and draging everyone down. I'm so useless and weak. I feel lucky to have known all of them, but it's their bad luck to have known me.

8 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

never a bad luck for knowing u!! everyone is growing... including u~ just everyone is growing in different direction, in their own way~~ u just hv to find your way, then u'll know where u are going... don't worry!! the moment u feel the thing u are feeling now, is already showed that u are no more the old you!!

Unknown said...

heya...don feel like that and always remember that u have ur own world and goal...
by the way, what u see in others might not be in the way as u seen and for u, maybe not the time yet.
sure u'll see the light of success/hope when the time comes.
just give yourself some time and don't feel so depress and down...
cheer up...!!!

Anonymous said...

One advice :
It's never too late to start...

C'mon, set a goal and ignite the power engine in you!! We just can't wait. You know we'll all support u.. =) Good luck

Chiangの强 said...

yeah like von said, kasi ignite the power engine... kasi turbocharge oso bagus~~ hahaha

lcyu said...

ask for GF help oso..hahax..

It's bad luck to know urself is weak and useless rather than knowing u. Please don't think others are stronger and useful than u. If u say so, u r insulting urself. U may know that they are actually weaker and useless than u. U never know because it's just ur thoughts. They may just look strong in front of u because because they don't want their weakness keep on deteriorating.
I believe u say so because u still doubt of ur goal in the future. So, please think carefully, set ur goal nw and move on!!!

Looi said...

Alan, is my honour to be your friend since childhood till adulthood. We are like very good. You always is a very helpful person. And is our bad luck if v don't know you.

You and Yunloi always is the people i admire for your leadership and mature thinking. You have evolve earlier than us and you still evolving. Just you don't realize.

About you say insecure and lonely. I guess at this age, 21, we always got this kind of feeling. Cause we going to enter working society and our old friend no longer always with us. Very often i feel very lonely and like you too. That why i always find people to talk and mix with especially a.tawarian friends.

Be Positive.

Wondering my comment is answering or relating to your post.

Anyway, i would like to say that, Alan i'm really happy to have friend like you.

dsloong said...

apasal u all comment manyak panjang,.... huhuhuh

アラン様 said...

"Thanks everyone." That's all I can think of for now to show my appreciation towards you all. I will keep trying. Thanks.