Monday, July 28, 2008

E107B

E107B...Hmm...What do you think of E107B? A secret code? New handphone model? The answer is the unit number of the house I'm staying currently. Haha. Here I would like to introduce the members of E107B.(sorry that there are no pictures for the moment) We moved in a couple of months ago, around February. E107B consists of 4 males and 5 females. The males are Stephen, Eu-jin, Nath and me. The females are Evelyn, Bean Bean, Jessie, Mei Teng and Wai Ling. E107B consist of one master room, two medium rooms and one single room. The master room is shared by Stephen, Eu-jin and me. Bean Bean, Mei Teng and Wai Ling shared one the medium room and the other medium room is shared by Jessie and Evelyn. So, who are Nath sharing his room with? Nobody. Why? Because he stay in the single room. Haha. OKla. That's all for the introduction. Will be posting more post about E107B in the future.

2 comments:

dsloong said...

E107B
is chiang and von surname.. hehe

Nate said...

zha dou .. wat a description of me .. hahaha .. happy living in my own room :P:P