Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MMU Event Committee

This is my first time joining a grand event in MMU Cyberjaya, the Pesta Convo, which is held from 7th to 17th August. I'm the committee of the Technical Division and also the Sudoku Challenge subevent. On the night of 28th July, Stephen and me went to meet up with Eu-Jin in the Technical Division meeting after our replacement class for Probability subject(8pm-10pm). Then we're given the job to hang up the banner of the event. It's around 11-12am when we finished the job. (This is the first time I stayed in the campus until so late.)

On 29th July(12pm-2pm), I have to go to the Pesta Convo booth to pass fliers to the passing by students and (kind of) promote the events held during the Pesta Convo . These are new experiences for me. Coz I didn't joined any event such as this before.

No comments: