Monday, July 28, 2008

My Weekend

Saturday 26th July
Erm...OK. I will start my grandmother story from the time I woke up. I woke up around 10am in the morning. Get myself bath. Then sit in front of my laptop. Time passes and it's almost 1pm. Housemates that didn't went back to hometown plan to go for shopping at Alamanda, a shopping complex located in Putrajaya. We(Evelyn, Bean Bean, Stephen and me) then get ourselves readied. (Too bad that Mei Teng didn't join us. She's busy preparing for her midterm exam.) It takes us around 15-25 minutes to get to Alamanda. (Forgot to mention that Stephen drove us there.) The first thing we did there was having our lunch at McDonald. Me and Stephen ordered the Gold Medal Meal. (free Olympic themed glass) Forgot what Bean Bean and Evelyn had ordered. =.='' After that, we went to shop inside Carrefour. We bought household items, snacks and many more. Do you know how much we spend? RM269.55. Do you believe it? The resit is about 50cm long. After that, we da pao Fillet-O-Fish(lunch) for Mei Teng. We arrive home around 5-6pm. (Luckily, Mei Teng didn't pengsan cause of hunger.) Helped Bean Bean and Evelyn clean their toilet.(just want to 38) Then we went to eat at Sri Kembangan around 7-8pm. Get home before 9pm. Then face my laptop until 5am in the morning.

27th July
Woke up at 2pm. Get myself bath. Then sit in front of my laptop until 4pm. Help Bean Bean to prepare for dinner. Something bad happened when Bean Bean fried the taufu, run out of gas. Have to wait until 8pm for the gas delivery. So, me and Stephen have to take the gas tong to the shop and get a new one. Then bring the tong back to E107B. Bean Bean start to cook again, fried again the half-fried taufu. Finished prepare the dinner around 6pm. Enjoyed the dinner. That's the story of my 4th weekend staying in E107B without going back to Ayer Tawar.

No comments: